Saturday, January 30, 2010

Just a taste....

WOW! I have such an amazing studio and I am completely blessed to have such talented parents that were able to build me my DREAM! So now that I have such an amazing workplace I have been preparing for my next private showing. I have a little under three months to launch my new line. Sooooo without further ado... Here is a "taste" Enjoy!!
**These are all rough ~~ I still will sand and polish each of these... I was just so excited to share these with you!!

Sterling Silver and Green Amethyst


Sterling Silver- will be completed with ear wires

Sterling Silver and Smokey Quartz

I would LOVE to hear what you think!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wuv all of them!! they look very nice & the best is going to be the quality of them!

Natalie

Catherine said...

You are UH-MAY-ZING. Those are gorgeous!! I love your stuff - I'm so glad that you are back in the saddle, girlie! The jewelry world NEEDS you!!

Anonymous said...

Um so I see something I want to buy!!! I want all of them!!

Stephanie :) said...

Those are all so beautiful! I love your jewelery!

Mosey said...

Beautiful! Can't wait to see all your other stuff too!