Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


Well its been a LONG LONG time... But I am BACK!! I have incredibly missed making jewelry
and am so glad to be back in the studio. And what better way to get back into business than to
start on January 1st!! This is going to be an amazing year and I can not wait to share my work
with YOU.

A lot of wonderful things happened in 2010:

- My studio was built (January)

- Found out we were expecting our second child (February)

- Despite having a very difficult pregnancy, the sono showed a very healthy baby boy! (May)

- Replaced my 12 year old car with a New SUV that will help transport my jewelry to and from shows (June)

- Welcomed our beautiful son into this world (October)

- My incredible dad installed an AC/Heat unit in my studio... which is currently keeping me very toasty! (December)

So now it is a brand new year, a brand new start, and I can not wait to get going.....

No comments: