Monday, January 25, 2010

Getting back to Busy-ness

Well folks, this is studio building Part 2! We started yesterday and really got a lot accomplished. Have a look for yourself:

First, we installed a sheet-metal wall for those metal clips (you know... the small pile of clips that were mailed to us in 22 boxes!! If you don't know what I am talking about- you might wanna read the next post)
Starting to organize my "beads"... Isn't this the greatest idea!!
Then it was on to shelving. . . Paw-Paw made 3 corner shelves for my fabrication area
Lighting time for my bench pin. This light has a goose neck which allows me to move the light closer or further away depending on the project I am working on.
Need I say anything more????????

Well, I better get back to work... More to come later :)

No comments: