Friday, January 1, 2010

Five Days Strong and We are Still Getting Along!!

Paw-Paw worked on hanging the door for MANY hours today...
If you all didn't know, He made this door out of 2-x-4's... and because of the dimensions, he had to trim it down to fit perfectly in the door frame. More pictures of the door to come in the next couple of days :)
I learned all about caulking the seams today and boy is it a messy job- and a tiring job- but somebody's gotta do it!
Paw-Paw taking a break and looking at pictures of the studio with Bradyn... did you notice his poor little finger? You would never know that he has an injury though cause he sure does work nonstop!!!
Wishing you a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR from the new studio!!!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

That is a very special door indeed. I can't wait to see how it is finished out. I'm enjoying every peek I get at all the work you all are doing. I'm glad, Alana, that you opted to be so much a part of all the physical labor. When it is finished you will feel so much more a part of the result. and you will have learned so much.

By the way, one of my favorite series of pictures was what I call "the road to the earrings". Those were inspired. And just think, you are only at the beginning! Keep those pictures coming.

By the way, Bradyn is the cutes little carpenter.
Nora
(I don't know why it keeps saying it's Catherine when I am on my own computer! Sup with that?)

Unknown said...

I think I figured it out. I think.