Monday, January 25, 2010

OrGaNiZe TiMe

Now we are on to the organizing stage... Or as my mom has always said, "you need to find a 'home' for that."
So I am determined to find A place for everything and everything be in it's place.
Hammer cart + Wheels = Pure Awesome-ness
Office space time. Big-daddy & Dot-Dot sent this really cool gift to Paw-Paw: A craftsman hat with lights! Paw-Paw LoVeS it and it really comes in handy.


I can NOT even begin to explain how excited I am getting!! I have many beautiful designs sketched out and I can't wait to share them with you once they are made. But enough dreaming for now- we got more work to do!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Alana!!! Everything looks so great:) I can't wait to see what great designs will develop in your mind and then be produced in metal.
What a great dad (and Mom) you have to help with all the preliminaries. Blessings on you and your talent. xx auntie susu

Unknown said...

Your parents are so proud of you - and well they should be. You are a bundle of bliss for them and all the rest of us for that matter. Isn't it fun to start down the highway knowing your parents helped pave it? And you have such a handsome shipping and receiving clerk - even though he was clearly eating on the job!