Monday, January 4, 2010

Last Day... Wish they could Stay

MiMi and I finished the door...
Before and after pictures :)
We painted small, medium, and large circles on the door with the silver paint.
You cant really see that in this photo, but in person it looks really cool in the light!
My first project in my new jewelry studio...
I finished your ring Dot-Dot- and gave it a high polish too! Enjoy! :)
And this sums up the entire week. I can NOT even try to estimate the number of times my dad would say, "Where's my drill," or "Have you seen the tape measure," or "Where did I put those screws," and the list goes on and on...
But the one we heard the MOST...
"Where's my pencil"
And 99% of the time it was stuck on his ear!!
He's a Bonehead- that's all there is to it!!
So all I have left to say is, HURRY BACK PAWPAW AND MIMI SO WE CAN FINISH CAUSE I HAVE A LIST OF "TO-DO's" FOR YOU!!!! :) LOL! Its true though

2 comments:

Lori said...

Beautiful door! Happy creating. Let me know when you are ready to get onto a mompreneur segment on Good Morning Texas.

The Moose said...

UGH how I wish I could tap into your creativity in regards to decorating! Give me paper and photos and I'm a rockstar ... give me blank walls and I hyperventilate! Can't wait to see what all you create!