Friday, February 6, 2009

Jewelry School Update

Just wanted to update everyone on my status...I am still in San Francisco attending Jewelry School-and I have to say that this has been the time of my life!! I am learning so much and I cannot wait to buy some more batteries for my camera so I can share some pics of my latest designs with you.

I am so excited for this upcoming week. I am taking Design class this weekend with Alan Revere (the "Brad Pitt" of the Jewelry industry) And starting on Monday, I will be taking Stone Setting for 11 days straight. In addition, I will be featured in a local magazine showcasing my jewelry journey and designs. The 380Guide Magazines will be mailed out this week - so I am thrilled to hear what my friends and family think!

1 comment:

the middle one said...

where are you in jewelry school?