Sunday, February 22, 2009

It's Bling'n TIme!!!!

When I visit my Dot-Dot (grandmother) she always says,
"It's Hug'n Time!!"
I love how she says it every time when we hug---
So, I am adapting the phrase to my jewelry...now when its time for me to show you some Jewels-I'm gonna say, "It's Bling'n Time!!
Here's my Bling for the week--------Rings and Earrings are always my favorite things to make!

This ring is Sterling Silver with a Druzy Quartz that has developed on a piece of petrified wood. I wanted to make the back fun so I added some squiggles. This ring is probably my most favorite so far. It is a show stopper for sure. Really different- but totally gorgeous!!
These are Sterling Silver Earrings that I made for myself. I am going to be making about 5-7 pairs of these (of course each pair will be different). Some will have stones set in them and some will have something dangling in the middle.... I am loving Ovals lately--- So you will just have to wait and see what I create :)

This is a hollow box ring that we were required to make in one of our Fabrication classes. I thought the ring was a bit masculine and perhaps a little boring- so I added this beautiful Druzy Quartz and textured the ring shank. I think the ring is very unique-

2 comments:

Tracy said...

How fun!!!

I'm proud of you for getting that scholarship!

LOVE the silver earrings!

Anonymous said...

Love your blog, love your bling, love you!!