Sunday, February 15, 2009

Don't trust me with your diamonds just yet....

Ready and Eager to start stone setting....



I learned how to use a Graver. This tool helps with many aspects of stone setting.


Food for thought: This star that I carved is smaller than my pinkie nail




What I see through my optiviser:



Before:



After:


(Forgot to take the final picture- after the middle stone was set-ooops)



Doesn't take long for me to get unorganized!!!

Happy Me


Just a few of the projects I worked on in Stone Setting ....



The INCREDIBLY sweet delivery I received while in class on Valentines Day! My Hubby is the BEST!! Thank you sweety!!!!


Stone Setting was an Amazing experience. But the skill isn't learned overnight! I have a lot of practicing to do- and I can't wait to begin!

1 comment:

cho said...

You ROCK around the BLOCK and BACK! If I had any extra diamonds, I would trust you with them. Until then, all my CZ's are yours.