Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Day 2... Wired and Tired

Today's Highlights:
- Paw-Paw's injuries ONLY entailed some splinters and cutting his finger with an Exacto knife...For those of you who know my dad, that's a pretty good day huh!?!
- We were blessed with another of God's beautiful creations - SNOW!!
- Mimi made yummy tuna salad for lunch that we continued to eat all day long
- My hubby was wonderful... helping out any way he could
- My sweet little Bradyn continued to make us smile with his love for working with tools... even if they are plastic ones!
- I'm pretty sure I am an expert now. I could totally build our next house! LOL







2 comments:

npalmore@gmail.com said...

Wow! You all have done so much already and it is going to be great to have this blog to follow so I know what is going on. And, it is especially exciting to see the next generation handyman twying to make things. Hope to see more pics tomorrow. Can't wait.
(This is trying to say it's Catherine but it's Dearsie. I'll work on that!)

Catherine said...

Man!! Y'all are FAST!! I love the pictures and I ESPECIALLY love all the word bubbles you put on them - you'll have to show me how to do that at some point! I have much to learn for you, O Great Blogging One.