Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Countdown Begins...

Yes yes, I know most of you are counting down the days until Christmas... But I am counting down the days until I have a new STUDIO!!! The renovation will begin on December 27th!! SOoooooo, that means I only have a week to go!

I currently have a small space in the garage where my jewelers bench is set up- but we will be transforming half of the garage into my very own studio! I cannot express how excited I am!!

Here are some "before" pictures:This is the small space that I currently use... See my Logo painted on the canvas?? Thanks to my friend Ashley for giving me that idea :)And soon my studio will extend out here!! Bye bye lawn mower and other random items... soon you will all have a new "home" located elsewhere in the garage.This is me getting OOOOoooohhhhhhh Soooo excited about my new STUDIO!!!!

A BIG thank you to dad and mom for sacrificing their vacation time to build this for me!! Love you and appreciate you both more than I can ever discribe!!

Last week, I posted a BIG THANK YOU to my friends and family for all their support and encouragement, but I left out my amazing sister. So I would like to dedicate this poem to her:
Ode to my Sissy

Thank you darling Tiffy
For being my wonderful sissy
You're always there for me
And you make me oh so happy
Jewelry encouragement is what you do
So I humbly thank you for that too
But lets not forget our deal
You 're rich now, dont you feel
And being a doc's wife
Means living a large life
So it's time to support me
And buy some Jewelry!!!

No comments: