Sunday, November 30, 2008

You Know You're a WAHM When...

Like many mothers out there, I am a Work At Home Mom (WAHM). I love my "jobs" of being a full-time mother and a full-time jewelry designer. But sometimes it is hard to balance the two - especially when you throw in my other duties: wife, housekeeper, poopy-diaper technician, chauffeur, etc...

Although I try not to work on my jewelry when my son is awake, there are times when a girls got to do what a girls got to do! On those days, when my 2 year old is awake, I work quickly and pray that he behaves on his own...but many times it ends in a catastrophe!

Most of the moms out there can testify that those "silent moments" from our little ones, usually mean they are up to NO-good. I have experienced many silent moments-
So, without further ado, I give you (drum roll please):

YOU KNOW YOU ARE A WAHM WHEN:

I was working on my jewelry website a few weeks ago and experienced one of those silent moments from my son. I walked downstairs only to find this:


My sweet little boy demolishing my LIPSTICK!!



I mean really!! Just look at that face

And since I didn't learn my lesson with that incident...

Here is round two- another day while working- I find Colonel Bradyn in The Bedroom with The LipGloss!!!

No comments: